| Product Code | B001PTG8C4 |
| Product Rating | ![]() |
| Price | Compare Price |
| Where To Buy | See More Details |
| Customer Review | See More Reviews |

One of the own products have been todays adorn the sidereal day - your day . Brook & Hunter 14010T Premium Garden Trowel with Handcrafted Red Oak Handle and Stainless Steel Alloy Polished Blade is one ware that is limited . The process of market place demand that much, it can create Brook & Hunter 14010T Premium Garden Trowel with Handcrafted Red Oak Handle and Stainless Steel Alloy Polished Blade will cursorily sold out. Brook & Hunter 14010T Premium Garden Trowel with Handcrafted Red Oak Handle and Stainless Steel Alloy Polished Blade is built with the full items for your widget in use. A unit that has a substantial taste , so you will be secure in using it. Brook & Hunter 14010T Premium Garden Trowel with Handcrafted Red Oak Handle and Stainless Steel Alloy Polished Blade I extremely highly recommend, and some contributors too strongly suggest .
On sale now at affordable price, special discounts and fast shipping. I am very satisfied with their qualities and recommend it to someone looking for a quality product with the newest features at an affordable. You can read testimony from buyers to find out more from their experience. Brook & Hunter 14010T Premium Garden Trowel with Handcrafted Red Oak Handle and Stainless Steel Alloy Polished Blade has worked wonders for me and I hope it will do wonders on you too. Why then spend much more time? Enjoy it, you understand where to buy the best ones.
Most of the customer reviews speak that the Brook & Hunter 14010T Premium Garden Trowel with Handcrafted Red Oak Handle and Stainless Steel Alloy Polished Blade are splendid luggage. Also, It Is a pretty well product for the price. It’s great for colony on a tight budget. We’ve found pros and cons on this type of product. But overall, It’s a supreme product and we are well recommend it! When you however want to know more details on this product, so read the reports of those who have already used it.
Please Click on The Image Above To See The Price, Reviews And Videos about Brook & Hunter 14010T Premium Garden Trowel with Handcrafted Red Oak Handle and Stainless Steel Alloy Polished Blade
- Garden trowel
- Handcrafted red oak wooden handle
- Stainless steel alloy blade - highly polished
- Rugged design
- Lifetime warranty
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.For Whom The Trowel Digs
By Consumer
This is a great little item, and worth twice the price. The business end of the trowel is a single piece of stainless steel, as opposed to a Rube Goldberg-welded contraption as found on so many items of this nature. The handle is made of red oak as advertised and fits well in the hand. The joining of the oak to the stainless steel could use a little improvement, but so could I, according to my bride. No regrets on this one, and the price was certainly right.
5 of 6 people found the following review helpful.Very Disappointing
By liparotto
I was excited to find a hand trowel designed to last a long time, and for the first three months was very happy with this shovel. During that time the shovel was used only occasionally, and then while gardening one afternoon the steel of the shovel cracked right at the neck under very normal conditions. I was one handed and was not applying a lot of force. When I contacted Brook & Hunter to ask that they honor their lifetime warranty (from their web site - "you break it, we replace it" ), I received a two week long runaround with the company insisting they could not honor their warranty because I bought the item on Amazon. Finally after a lot of back and forth the offered to replace it, but only if I paid a $28.95 shipping fee, which is not only $12 more than Amazon charges for the shovel, but $4 more than they charge for it on their web site. It's very disappointing because it seems to be a well designed shovel and I'm sure I just got a defective item, but this company does not seem to have any desire to stand behind their product or their warranty claims. After this experience I recommend you pay the extra $4-$10 and purchase a Burgon & Ball garden tool instead.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.Best trowel
By digorski
This is the very best trowel in the market. It is extremely strong. Handle is sturdy. I've tried many other trowels and they didn't hold up as well as this one. You won't be sorry if you buy this one.
This Page is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.


0 comments:
Post a Comment