| Product Code | B002GJ030U |
| Product Rating | ![]() |
| Price | Compare Price |
| Where To Buy | See More Details |
| Customer Review | See More Reviews |

One of a typical wares have been todays adorn the sidereal day - your sidereal day. Garden Trowel is definitely one product the actual is restricted . The process of market place requirement that much, it might make Garden Trowel will cursorily sold out. Garden Trowel is manufactured with the complete particulars for your widget in use. A appliance that has a lofty taste sensation , so you will be secure in using it. Garden Trowel I extremely strongly suggest , and some members as well strongly recommend .
For sale now at cheap price, promo discounts and fast shipping. I am very satisfied with the features and highly recommend it to everyone wanting for a high quality product with the newest features at an cheap. You can read testimony from buyers to find out more from their experience. Garden Trowel has worked wonders for me and I wish it will do wonders on you too. Why then waste any more time? Enjoy yourself, you understand where you can buy the best ones.
Some people reviews speak that the Garden Trowel are splendid luggage. Also, It Is a pretty well product for the price. It’s great for colony on a tight budget. We’ve found pros and cons on this type of product. But overall, It’s a supreme product and we are well recommend it! When you however want to know more details on this product, so read the reports of those who have already used it.
Please Click on The Image Above To See The Price, Reviews And Videos about Garden Trowel
- Stainless Steel made in USA
- Rust Proof & Indestructable
- Bright Red Plastic Handle with Leather Strap
- 14" Long - Appx 3" Wide
- Incised with Depth Gage for Planting
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
9 of 9 people found the following review helpful.All metal/ Indestructable construction
By Martha Stewardess
I am a novice gardener (which may explain my problem with breaking hand shovels- maybe I'm "using" them wrong?) I started gardening last year and have broken around 6 hand shovels. We do have rather hard dirt here in the desert yet I really think the problem is poor construction of most hand spades, not my digging method. Hence my motivation to find a sturdy all metal one piece hand shovel. This little gem has not disappointed. It's fairly large yet ergonomic. The handle is coated in thick plastic and the spacing is a perfect fit for your fingers. The leather strap can actually be a little annoying and get in your way if you don't keep it around your wrist. One edge is sharp and can be used to cut roots etc. Well worth the money since it should last forever and you won't have to keep replacing any more broken shovels!! I would also suggest this as a gift for any gardeners you know or love as it is hard to find such a indestructible trowel (even in specialty stores) and I'm certain this will be well appreciated!
7 of 7 people found the following review helpful.The very best!
By BPB
I have been an avid gardener for almost fifty years, in the course of which I have used just about every kind of trowel on the market. I bought one of these on sale about fifteen years ago and have been using it constantly ever since. There is nothing else on the market with this kind of quality. It is unbreakable and unbendable, it cuts through the soil with ease, and it's comfortable in the hand. This size is perfect for bigger digging jobs and the smaller version of this trowel is perfect for transplanting small plants. I use them constantly, and they never fail me. The large size is very hard to find, though, and it's a relief to know that it is available on Amazon just in case I ever lose my own wonderful old gardening trowel.
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.OMG---wish I'd ordered this years ago
By B. D. Thorne
I used to have a solid metal trowel and somehow lost it in the past couple of years. Needing one quickly, I settled for the usual ones with separate handles and thin metal that always bent and had to be straightened constantly. Fed up with the aggravation, I ordered this one online. It just so happens that it arrived today just as I was about to plant 25 daylilies, an amsonia, and other plants. What a pleasure this is!!! Like the Ferrari of trowels. I absolutely love this tool. It had a nice leather strap to hang it by and this one will be guarded to ensure that it is the last one I ever have to buy. This one is wonderful and the size is perfect. Can't say enough good things about this purchase.
This Page is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.


0 comments:
Post a Comment